Monday, September 19, 2005

Caution! Life can wear you out.

Wow! It’s been way too long since I’ve posted.

Does it ever seem to you like things just seem to happen all at once? My life has a tendency to be that way at least. I’ll go through a period of doing pretty much the same old same old, then wham one thing after another happens and life gets incredibly busy. That’s what has happened to my life recently.

Here's the quickie version of what has been putting me through the spin cycle and has left me feeling like a wrung out piece of laundry. Hooked up with boy, found out a friend was moving in a week, found out guy was a Asshole (capitalization intentional), spent a lot of time with friend, repaired a friendship, helped friend move, spent some one on one time with another friend I rarely get to see alone, realized dating a co-worker makes life awkward (someone please slap me if I EVER hook up with a co-worker again), fixed work situation, found out a different friend was pissed of at me for some unknown reason, decided to be mad at said friend back (never said I was mature :P), went to a Green Day concert (was on the floor about 10 people away from the stage *jumps up and down squealing like a teenager* had an awesome time!!!!), and finally I went to a Renaissance Faire where I got a great henna tattoo which I’m in love with. This was all in the space of two weeks!

Damn I’m tired. But at least I’ve learned a lesson, realized I have good friends, and had some wonderful, unforgettable, great times. These are the things that make my life so fun. At the very least, I’ve some great blog material if only I can get the memories typed up.

First item on the list, however, is SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Knittripps said...

I can't wait to hear all the juicy details!
I have Beautiful Boxer waiting for us at my house :)

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home