Friday, September 23, 2005

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Last Sunday I went to the Kansas City Renaissance Faire. I used to go every year but hadn’t made it down there in the last few years. This year a co-worker who works there gave me free ticket so I decided I had to no excuse not to go this year. Since I love reading fantasy, love history, and love to find unique little trinkets renaissance faires are right up my alley. So far I’ve only managed to go to the one in Des Moines, Minnesota, and Kansas City.

The Kansas City Faire is my favorite. It’s a big faire but you can pretty much get through the whole thing in one day. The last time I went to the Minnesota one I only managed to do 1/3 of what I wanted. Kansas City is also closer and cheaper if I remember right. It’s usually opens for Labor Day weekend and runs until mid-October. There’s plenty of things to do and load of fun to be had by all. Check it out sometime.

Kansas City Renaissance Faire

Here's a picture of my henna tattoo that I got down there amongst other things.

2 Comments:

Blogger Webbies said...

Your Henna tattoo is beautiful! Little know fact about me: I performed in the Des Moines Renaissance Faire in high school...hehe!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Knittripps said...

Looking good! How is you henna tattoo holding up?

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home