Thursday, October 20, 2005

I finally did it!

No, not that! I finally got myself a digital camera. (Yeah, that's what you were thinking I'm sure.) After I decided to blog I started looking for a digital camera. Well I finally found one I liked and that fit my criterias; basically fit in my purse, took good pictures for posting on this blog, and not too pricey.Today I walked into my local photo store, plunked down my little plastic card, and this is what they gave me in return. I liked it.


 Posted by Picasa

I guess I don't have a good excuse to not post pictures anymore. Somehow, I don't think your saddened by this fact. Jeez, what I do for you people. (j/k)

2 Comments:

Blogger Knittripps said...

Very cool!

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it!!! Now, let's see some photos...hehehe

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home