Tuesday, October 25, 2005

On Top of Spaghetti

Posted by Picasa

On top of spaghetti,
All covered with cheese,
I lost my poor meatball,
When somebody sneezed.

It rolled off the table,
And on to the floor,
And then my poor meatball,
Rolled out of the door.

It rolled in the garden,
And under a bush,
And then my poor meatball,
Was nothing but mush.

The mush was as tasty
As tasty could be,
And then the next summer,
It grew into a tree.

The tree was all covered,
All covered with moss,
And on it grew meatballs,
And tomato sauce.

So if you eat spaghetti,
All covered with cheese,
Hold on to your meatball,
Whenever you sneeze.

Some people crave chicken soup when they are sick. I craved meatballs. Namely spaghetti and meatballs. Being a wannabe foodie I couldn't just go pick up a bag of frozen meatballs, I had to make them myself. So today my sick, sniffling, coughing, and aching body got up and made some meatballs. However, since I'm still a wannabe foodie I cheated and used Paul Newman's Fra Diavolo spaghetti sauce.
You know what? I'm no longer sniffling or coughing. There must be something to this after all huh?

3 Comments:

Blogger Knittripps said...

Mmmm! Comfort food! Did you at least have a little glass of red wine with your pasta?

4:01 PM  
Blogger OnigiriFB said...

No, haven't made it to JT's yet. I'm still dreaming about those blue cheese grapes and that pinot noir! :P

12:50 PM  
Blogger Knittripps said...

If you are interested in picking up knitting or crochet you can always come to my group sometime chica :) Eaten any tasty treats lately?

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home