Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I want! I want! I want!

Oh my. I just found out Mario Batali, one of my favorite chefs from the Food Network Channel, has a line of enamel cookware. I mean the man's a legend. Ok maybe not a legend. But he is a good friend of Anthony Bourdain and we all know HE is a god, at least amongst foodies.

I've been drooling over this panini grill for 10 minutes. Anybody want to get me a christmas present? Please? Pretty please! If you get it for me I promise to cook for you. Pinky swear.

Photo from Italiankitchen.com


Check out more of Mario Batali's cookware here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Webbies said...

Ooh, pretty cool. I got his cookbook for a bridal shower...it is very inspiring, but I have yet to make anything from it.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Knittripps said...

I put his cookbook on the hubby's Christmas list. Hubby admires Mario Batali too. That reminds me, I need to pick up that Anthony Bourdain book again.

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home