Friday, February 24, 2006

Tea Time Thursday Friday?

Er... oops! I totally spaced today was Thursday. I knew, I just spaced it though. Or I should say yesterday since it's 12:30am right now. My rule is usually if I haven't been to bed it's still Thursday, so here goes. Sorry, everyone, I promise to do better next week!

Well.. I did have something planned but it got interrupted by a very special gift. Please excuse me for a minute...

*jump up and down and squeals like a teenager at a boy band concert*

Ok, sorry had to get that out. You see, this week I was the lucky recipient of a package from Montreal, Canada. Mon ami, Joel, a tea purveyer who resides in China and owns Golden Teahouse in Montreal, sent me a bunch of new teas to try. They are mostly Oolong teas and then one package of Chrysanthemum pearls which I had requested. I can't wait to try them and tell my readers ALL about them!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Joel! I heart your gift.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tana Butler said...

Come and stick a pin in the Food Bloggers Global Map! (Center, zoom in, repeat, and place your pin.)

Cheers!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Tana Butler said...

Whoops! I had the link wrong.

This is the map, and it looks like they're doing maintenance on it.

Apologies! (And doh.)

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home